Why I Love Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers
Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Is The Best Way To Make Money Online.
What I learnt About Blogging And Affiliate Marketing.
When I first started trying to make money online, I did what most people do. I started with affiliate marketing. I started out by posting hundreds of affiliate links, randomly, all over the internet.
I posted my links on every social media sites you can think of.
In places like Facebook, Facebook Groups, Twitter, YouTube etc.
The list goes on and on.
Although I made some money online, it was becoming tedious posting affiliate links for hours a day.
I thought to myself “There has to be an easier way”
That is when I thought about Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers.
Instead of posting affiliate links everywhere, why not post them I just one place?
What is the place?
Your own blog.
If you are a blogger and want to learn how to make money with your blog then you need to learn about Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers.
Earning an affiliate income from your blog gives you so much more time and freedom to do what you like, when you like.
It took several years of trial and error to learn how to make money from my laptop. I made mistakes along the way but hey, who doesn’t when you are learning something new.
I recommend you take the time and put in the effort to become a full time blogger.
How Blogging Changed My Life
- I am now doing a something that I love and look forward to work each day.
- I have improved my financial situation.
- I can work when I want.
- I am my own boss.
- I can work from anywhere in the world.
- I can help others gain financial freedom.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a system where you make money by promoting someone else’s product. If someone completes an action by clicking on your link, you are paid a commission by the owner of the product. You can put your affiliate link in places like your own blog, social media accounts etc.
This action can include giving their Email address, purchasing something, filling out a form or some other task. These processes are known as conversions.
Affiliates are given special links to use so that the company (vendor), knows that the sale came from your link.
The great thing about affiliate marketing for bloggers is that there are many different ways to share affiliate links with your audience.
These include things such as:
- Adding an affiliate link to your blog (you can do this by inserting a link within a blog post, page, email, etc.)
- Promoting it on social media
- Sharing it in a webinar
- And much more!
How To Get Started With Affiliate Marketing?
Before I get started with affiliate marketing, I just want to say one thing. Do not expect to get rich overnight. It takes time and effort. You have to be prepared to put in the work. However the work leads to an income for life.
Your income will continue to grow as your audience grows. It will be small at first but it will continue to grow over time.
You don’t need hundreds of page views or a huge following in order to make a great income through affiliate marketing.
One thing that is essential about blogging is making sure that it is something that you enjoy. That way it will not become a chore after a few weeks but instead it will be something you look forward to writing about.
If it is something that you truly enjoy writing about, then why not make money writing about it?
Here Are 8 Reasons That I Enjoy Affiliate Marketing So Much
- Affiliate Marketing can be a used as a form of Passive Income. You write about it once and it can give you an income for years to come. It is not 100% passive though. You will have to spend time building up your list of followers, publish new content with further offers and build trust in your followers. You build up trust by not continually getting them to buy from you. You want to give them valuable content and give them things for free.
- Blogging Can Be Great Fun To Do. Many people do not know what blogs are or how they work. I was one of those people. Since finding out about how blog works, I have never enjoyed myself so much. What is better than writing about something you love and making money from it? I can work when I like and where I like. I never have to worry about is my boss in a bad mood or having schedules to meet for him. I am doing it for myself. I am always learning new things and I can help others through my blog.
- It Is Easier Than Creating Your Own Product. Creating your own product can be expensive and time consuming. You have spend time creating the product, setting up a sales page, do split testing etc to make sure that it is going to sell. This takes money which is something that a lot of people do not have. With affiliate marketing you don’t have to take the risk. All the hard work has been done for you. All you have to do is promote the product and make a % of any sales.
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers Is Cheap To Start. It is a great way to start making a blogging income. If you cannot afford to set up your own website, then don’t worry about. Just post your affiliate links on social media pages. It won’t cost you anything. That is how I got started with affiliate marketing. You can build your income with affiliate marketing and use the money to set up your own website and make even more money.
- There Are Many Sites That Have Affiliate Programs To Promote. There is a wide range of affiliate products that you can promote. The big 3 are make money online, health and fitness and relationships. However there are many more niches which have affiliate programs. Just go to Google and type in the niche you are interested in followed by affiliate program. It will give you loads of results. Remember though, you will have to build a loyal group of people to promote them to. If you have a large number of followers then the money will start coming in.
- I Love Being My Own Boss. I get to do what I want to do. I can make my business as big or small as I want. I don’t have to worry about meeting targets for a boss. I can work the hours that suit me. Chances are, your immediate boss is being pushed by someone further up the chain to make more money. They have targets to meet and they push it all down on you. Being my own boss takes that pressure off of me.
- Lack Of Experience Does Not Stop You Being A Success. The great thing about affiliate marketing for bloggers is that anyone can do it regardless of experience. Some of the most successful affiliate marketers started with no real knowledge of what they were doing. With time, effort and learning as they went, some people are making hundreds of thousands in affiliate commissions every month!!!
- The Great Thing About Being An Affiliate Marketing Blogger Is That You Can Do It Anywhere. The only things you need to do this are: A Laptop. an internet connection and a loyal following that you can build over time. Click here to find out how to build a loyal following.
Remember to check to check that there is interest in your niche before deciding on the type of blog you are going to chose. Check here to see if people are looking for your niche.
I hope you enjoy Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers.