The Compoundly Method Review
If you want to skip reading the review and go straight to the sign up page click below.
What Is The Compoundly?
The Compoundly Method is an online marketing training course in video format. It was co-created by two online entrepreneurs, Paul Nicholls and Anthony Mancuso. Paul is the video tutor, and the main part is split into 8 modules.
On this course you will learn;
- How to get it started and the basic applications that you need.
- The importance of blogging – you could lose money without it.
- How to solve trust and credibility issues.
- Elements that you need to have in your blog AND YouTube video.
- The traffic methods – with case study.
- How you can promote affiliate products for FREE.
This is not an in-depth step-by-step but it covers enough to get started making money online. You could say, “so this is just a general guide, then. Maybe, but what is different from other guides is that the advice given is much more practical because Paul explains it all from his own experience. Conversion rate comparisons and traffic methods comparisons are actually useful.
You will also receive plenty of bonus guides (such as video and e-books) also created by Paul, on solo ads, top affiliate products, email marketing and other tutorials including how you can level up your mindset.
Who Is The Compoundly Method Aimed At?
I would say it’s primarily for new affiliate marketers who know the very basic jargons (e.g. web hosting, auto-responder, solo ads). If you have a rough idea of different marketing methods, but you don’t know how differently they work or you want to learn how you can link each method to create a campaign flow, then it’s perfect for you.
Even if you are brand new and have no idea or whatsoever, you can catch up with any of the videos and try copying the method in your own good time.
One of the bonus products is “Email Marketing Assassin”, a set of 14 video tutorials that cover everything about email marketing from the very basic to the advanced level. If you are brand new and feel “you’re not there yet”, list-building and email marketing will become an absolute essential in due course, so this is useful for you to keep even if you have no knowledge of it.
Why Do I Like This Course?
How can I put it – the training course is “cheaply made”. Looks like he recorded it using minimal equipment from home. No fancy graphic software or sound effect. But Paul Nicholls has been successful for many years as an affiliate, as well as selling his own products. And this training itself is low cost.
Paul draws diagrams using his mouse. Does a handwritten diagram make the tutorial any less clear? No, not at all. He’s showing a perfect example of proven online marketing technique here – all you need to get it started is what Paul’s got.
The audio and visual quality is decent, just to be clear.
Here’s a summary of each of the 8 main training modules;
- Module 1: The Money Machine (32 mins) – overview. You need to have a blog website, connect your site to social media accounts. Build an email list. What it means to be trustworthy and to have credibility.
- Module 2 – Assembling Your Tool Belt (13 mins) – The necessary tools that you need, and which ones Paul recommends (web hosting, autoresponder, sales page builder, video tool)
- Module 3 – Preparing For Success (21 mins) – About showing your clear identity in your blog to gain trust.
- Module 4 – The Profit Triangle (31 mins) – Where to direct your visitors to get the best click rates, with a practical case study.
- Module 5 – The Winning Formula (34 mins) – Essential elements to put in a winning review article and also in YouTube video.
- Module 6 – Offer Selection Done Right (20 mins) – How to choose good products from Warrior Plus, JVZoo and MunchEye, and the reasons why it’s so important.
- Module 7 – Secret Traffic Vault (47 mins) – Paul compares 10 traffic methods. He rates each one out of 5 marks and explains why they work/don’t work. He demonstrates some examples.
- Module 8 – Free Method (11 mins) – How to use blogger.com and also to create a “bonus” page.
- Module 9 – Profit, Rinse & Repeat (19 mins) – The roundup.
What I think is spectacularly valuable is that all the bonus materials are produced by Paul himself. Previously sold at price but free to download as part of The Compoundly Method – a few years old but the information is relevant to this date.
There are many of them, and most of them are in video format, so if you try to uncover everything at the same time, you can be overwhelmed and confused. The list below should be able to help you.
Bonus #1 – “Quick Profit Methods”
Quick Profit Methods jumps to Paul’s previous product “Avalanche List Building”. Scroll down and you can watch 3 x video tutorials (70 minutes in total) about ClickBank products, creating a sales funnel step-by-step, and how to analyze.
Bonus #2 – “Profit Funnels”
There are 3 sections here; the first two are “Solo Ad Funnels” and “Solo Ad Funnels ‘Upgrades’”, both in a zip file and free to download. They contain a series of video tutorials, all recorded in 2013 but they’re still relevant and useful. What kind of sales funnels to build when you specifically drive solo ad traffic. The advice is in-depth and full of tips. The diagrams (“mind maps”) shown below will also help.
The third section “Sales Funnel Commando” has 8 x extra video tutorials, emphasising how you can create good funnels to get the most clicks. Also an invitation to Paul’s business strategy session – answer the survey and see if this is something you’re interested in.
Bonus #3 – “Email Marketing”
There are two sections; one is a downloadable 13-page e-book “17 Email Cash Hacks”, written by Paul himself.
The other one is “Email Marketing Assassin” – 14 x video tutorials on email marketing. This is extremely useful if you are brand new to email marketing, explaining “followup” (autoresponder) vs “broadcast” (newsletter), what to put in the subject line to get your email open, what kind of width your email should be, how you keep your readers engaged, how to segment your list.
Bonus #4 – “Paul Nicholls Coaching Series”
There 30 video tutorials by Paul for you to download for free. The tutorials cover all about online business – selling your own digital products as well as affiliate products.
The topics include:
- Mindset and how to succeed
- Tools to use
- Niche to choose
- Upsells and downsells
- Squeeze pages, sales pages, funnel pages
- Free offers
- Blog creation
- About payment buttons
- Membership sites
- Backend offers
- Email marketing
- Branding and engagement
- How to build trust relationships.
Is It Possible For YOU To Make Money With The Compoundly Method?
The sales page says you can get your system up, running and in profit in 24 hours or less. This is a bit optimistic. Yes, it is possible if you already have the necessary resources (website with links to good affiliate products). Paul’s tips to give a few little tweaks and make a profit within a day. I’ve achieved that, by sharing on Facebook and pointing visitors to different funnels.
The headline “The Hidden 3-Figure Per Day” method can sound a little overstating, but I do make 3-figure per day using this method, so they’re not lying. You WILL make money using this method.
In fact, they’re not lying anything in the sales page, but if you’re brand new to an online business, this is a set of video training. It will take time for you to digest the information, search the tools as advised and build your website – all cannot be done within 24 hours.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy with the product, you can contact Paul Nicholls via Warrior Plus or by replying to the email receipt to ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.